Malvern Zetasizer Nano ZS
Malvern Zetasizer combined 3 major techniques:
1. Dynamic Light Scattering for Particle Size measurement
2. Static Light Scattering for Mw measurement
3. Zeta-potential measurement
Equipped with MPT-2 autotitrator and temperature control system, the Zetasizer Nano is capable for pH titration, sample dilution and injection, temperature trend measurements and melting point studies.
For more detail, please visit Malvern website.
* (2010-04-02) Cuvettes should be rinsed and sonicated in your buffers and/or ddH2O before applying samples for measurements.
* (2009-09-02) Please avoid dusts or contaminate when preparing your sample. Do not transfer samples from container to container, which introduces dusts and bubbles.
|Particle size range||0.6nm - 6μm|
|size range for zeta potential||5nm - 10μm|
|size range for Mw||1000 - 2x10^7 Da|
|sample volume||100 μl|
|Temperature range||2-90 ℃|
Recommended Sample concentration
|Particle size||Min. concentration||Max. concentration|
|< 10 nm||0.5g/l||---------------|
|10nm - 100nm||0.1mg/l||5% mass|
|100nm - 1μm||0.01g/l||1% mass|
|> 1μm||0.1g/l (0.01% mass)||1% mass|